Thursday, June 10, 2010

A fair trade I would say........




The Mrs. and I always wanted a colored hull 340. We looked for that perfect blue hull but I was always a bit timid of the additional care involved with keeping that perfect shine. I read posts every day mentioning the "third" and "sixth" coat of wax to get that perfect shine....Holy Arthritis! So now owning a white hull we had to bring in some color. What better way than with some nice blue canvas??!! Little did I know that every one of the 150,000 snaps had to be installed by me! Still, at least I can move my shoulders when my hands are curled up! :)




But what a difference it has made so far. I am not quite done but it certainly gives the boat a step up from taupe canvas and white everywhere! I guess the wife was right again!

No comments:

Post a Comment