Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BAM! There goes 5 Months!

It is pretty sad when you think that the minute the weather cools and we are not out on our boat there suddenly becomes NOTHING to blog about.  But for the most part............normal drudgery is just not that interesting!
We did get in a few projects and in turn created a few new ones of course!
The shower sump went out on Labor Day weekend,  so we went ahead and replaced the pump and float as well as the sump box.  Overall not that bad of a job once all the parts were chased down.

Continued the neverending application of snaps and fasteners on the new canvas.  I hope that I will have them done someday before I pass away! :)

Removed the anchor and had it straightened, I then installed it on my new anchor rope and chain.

Replace the IAC in both engines.

Replaced ALL of the batteries on the starboard and port side for engines and accessories. (ouch)

Now I need to figure out what is going on with the freshwater pump for the galley and head.  For some reason I am now getting no pressure (and it wasn't that great to start off) but I can hear the pump come on with a "humm".  A MUST fix for the upcoming spring.  Perhaps I can move up to a larger volume pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment