Saturday, February 5, 2011

IMG00045-20110205-1100.jpg


The Spring itch is almost too much for me to handle, so I decided I would start prepping for the season and do a walk through of all the systems on the boat today.  It was a pretty nice day and only a little cool which was fine because I was in the cabin mostly.  I did some cabinet door adjusting,  had some burnt out bulbs, and needed to change the DampRid in the closets and in the galley.  I love that stuff becuase even though our boat is a 2002 she still smells new and nice and dry.  When we were looking at boats we looked at a few that smelled like an old shower in the cabin,  which is very unpleasant in my opinion.
I didnt take her out though.  I decided I would go wander around in West Marine and just see if I could find some stuff I could not live without.  I am always amazed at how expensive things are for the boat.  These tiny little 10 watt light bulbs for the reading lights in the cabin were $7 each!  They got us though.

I suspect I will venture back out to the boat tomorrow.  Come on SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment