Monday, February 21, 2011

A Saturday night............


This entry is a bit out of order as the pictures lagged when downloading,  but the image says it all.  After some washing down and some time out on the lake the sun starts to set and at THAT MOMENT.........there lies my favorite time in my boat.  Now dont get me wrong,  I love to see my kids splash around and have fun.  Or sit back and try to talk to my wife while she has her face buried in the People magazine, to no avail.

Simply the calm, cool, smoothness of the evening on the lake is the best by far.  I can set out the grill and sit back with a cool one,  all the kids are down in the cabin banging around some teen movie I could care less about, and I can breathe it all in.  To me this will be the selling point of boating when I get older if I am so lucky to be able to afford it. 

We are very lucky and I am a thankful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment