Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Patiently Waiting.......


I pulled the trigger and ordered the balance of my canvas. The full front valance and the 2 side curtains to complete our canvas in the dark captains blue. I had the front valance already but in black new and I could not make it work out with the wife. She kept saying we would look like we had the "Beverly Hillbillies" boat if I used it!
I loved the Beverly Hillbillies.......:)


I could not resist getting a mat for the swim platform with "Knot too Shabby" embroidered on it too. I am constantly cleaning off the swim platform of all the dirt just from embarking and unhooking shore power etc. The wife would not let me put "NO SHOES" on it, but I tried!


Ugh, I wish Spring would get here.......I am getting tired of thie cold rain and temps!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment